Registration is now open!
If you have any questions, please contact the Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since ISER is planned in Gold Coast, Australia, as a face-to-face meeting only, please familiarize yourself with the visa regulations.
Individuals requiring an official Letter of Invitation can request one through the Congress website. The Letter of Invitation does not financially obligate the Congress organisers in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the Congress are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
Benefit from the reduced Meeting rate!
The membership fee for one year is less than the price difference between the member fee and the non-member fee, so you will always benefit from becoming an ISER Member!
Early Registration Deadline
New! Extended to 30 November 2022
Standard Registration Deadline
20 January 2023
Late Registration Fee
from 21 January 2023
Closing of Online Registration
18 February 2023
from 19 February 2023
|REGISTRATION TYPES||EARLY REGISTRATION FEES |
30 NOVEMBER 2022
|STANDARD REGISTRATION FEES DEADLINE: |
20 JANUARY 2023
|LATE REGISTRATION FEES |
21 JANUARY 2023
|ISER MEMBER||USD 480,00||USD 550,00||USD 640,00|
|ISER NON-MEMBER||USD 715,00||USD 765,00||USD 850,00|
|EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER MEMBER **||USD 350,00||USD 400,00||USD 460,00|
|EARLY CAREER RESEARCHER NON-MEMBER **||USD 530,00||USD 610,00||USD 700,00|
|STUDENT MEMBER*||USD 200,00||USD 230,00||USD 270,00|
|STUDENT NON-MEMBER*||USD 300,00||USD 380,00||USD 420,00|
|ACCOMPANYING PERSON***||USD 160,00||USD 160,00||USD 160,00|
|SINGLE DAY ONLY (ISER MEMBER AND NON-MEMBER)****||USD 200,00||USD 200,00||USD 200,00|
|SINGLE DAY ONLY (ECR MEMBER AND NON-MEMBER, STUDENT)****||USD 160,00||USD 160,00||USD 160,00|
|SINGLE DAY ONLY (SUNDAY WELCOME)****||USD 80,00||USD 80,00||USD 80,00|
- All prices are incl. VAT and subject to change.
- All categories and dates are indicative and subject to change.
- Any meeting registrant (regular, ECR/Student) opting to pay the full
registration (no Day-Ticket) will automatically become an ISER Member
for one year.
- *Student ID or official letter of University must be provided.
- **Early Career Researchers shall be any pre-doctoral (Masters/PhD/MD/OD/BOptom/MOptomDVM/DO)/equivalent students, or postdoctoral, clinical residents, or clinical fellows engaged in vision/eye research for no longer than 8 years since their terminal degree.
A letter of support (in English!) from your supervisor (incl. Name and E-mail Address) verifying that you meet ISER’s eligibility requirements for an Early Career Researcher must be provided.
- ***The registration fee for accompanying persons includes only entry to the meeting venue and opening ceremony.
A maximum of one accompanying person can be registered per delegate.
- **** A maximum of two day tickets can be booked.